First complete test run passing on a Windows platform

Ge van Geldorp ge at gse.nl
Fri Jan 30 02:43:33 CST 2009

> From: Reece Dunn <msclrhd at googlemail.com>
>
> The Wine tests are now passing on a Windows XP machine

(http://test.winehq.org/data/4b27dfec939d131c9d7e09f97f14dfc7dabe8843/#group
_XP).

Actually, that was not the first time. On 20 Jan an XP machine passed:
http://test.winehq.org/data/e9d8c9f572998054b1f9c386ea81a3570c65f2d2/#group_
XP
And on 27 Jan a 2003 machine:
http://test.winehq.org/data/8f829034f3fe4da3e7adce2f4685e10ba2e2fe82/#group_
2003

> Two of the other four only have 2 or 3 failures.
>
> The 2003 group has 3 machines with 1 failure each
> (urlmon:protocol on one, user32:menu on the others).

I've sent a patch for the user32:menu failure a couple of weeks back but it
got blackholed
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2009-January/067483.html

I won't be submitting test results next week but don't worry, I'll be
back...

Ge.