How to test cryptui's dialogs?

Aurimas Fišeras aurimas at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 06:14:41 CDT 2009

On 07/05/2009 01:57 PM, Paul Vriens wrote:
> Aurimas Fišeras wrote:

>>> It wasn't Firefox it was actually Chrome I used for checking the
>>> translations.
>>>
>> Thanks, Chrome worked great for this purpose.
>
> I'm actually fixing up the NL translations as several things are not
> entirely correct (mostly sizing issues).
>
> I did experience some crashes of Chrome while dealing with the crypt
> exporting/importing/viewing, so will do some bughunting as well ;)

Yes I'm having some crashes too.
Trying to delete certificate:
chrome.exe: context.c:115: Context_GetExtra: Assertion
`baseContext->type == ContextTypeLink' failed.

Trying to view certificate purposes:
chrome.exe: caret.c:183: ME_GetCursorCoordinates: Assertion
`~para->member.para.nFlags & 0x01' failed.