[rfc] lstrcmpi: order still wrong (was "Re: Regression in lstrcmpiA (occurred in late June, NLS related)" from 2003 year)

Yuriy Kaminskiy yumkam at mail.ru
Sun Jul 5 19:48:41 CDT 2009

On 04.07.2009 23:55, Yuriy Kaminskiy wrote:
> Yuriy Kaminskiy wrote:
> I'm wrong - I don't have working windows installation at hands and cannot check
> that.
Well, no answer so far; I thought "should write test, code is more welcomed than
just words", and noticed that such test already present, but disabled :-E.
That's wrong. If test report breakage, it should not be simply silenced and
forgotten for 6 years.
See "[rfc] [kernel32/tests] enable sort order test" series in *-patches