[Wine] Tmax Window(a propietary OS) using Wine?

Ben Klein shacklein at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 21:43:53 CDT 2009

2009/7/8 Austin English <austinenglish at gmail.com>:
> [...]

Someone posted a cnet blog article about tmax to #winehq, but without
any real details or investigation, or someone more reputable than cnet
commenting on it, I personally dismissed it as "yet another localised,
doomed OS".

After reading the ReactOS thread linked in the original forwarded
mail, it looks like it's a blatant violation of GPL (and LGPL)
spanning many projects, and FSF's legal team should be alerted.