comctl32: Fix dialog ('Next' button was hidden)

Frédéric Delanoy frederic.delanoy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 06:54:24 CDT 2009

On 07/09/2009 01:18 PM, Frank Richter wrote:
> On 09.07.2009 07:42, Aurimas Fišeras wrote:
>> On 07/08/2009 10:31 PM, Frédéric Delanoy wrote:
>> I think it should be under the button "Finish", so that
>> the "Finish" button can be shown in the same place
>> instead of "Next >" on the last wizard page.
>
> I recall some Wizards have Next and Finish visible & enabled at the same
> time ... so I don't think putting Next and Finish in the same place is
> a good idea.
>
> -f.r.

The problem is there are basically 2 cases:
(1) only 1! finish dialog available (the last dialog in the user conversation) => 'finish' and 'next' can be superimposed
(2) some user conversation processes allow the user to skip remaining dialogs (e.g. so they use defaults), and it that
    case, 'next' and 'finish' can be used together

I don't know however if (2) is implemented in Wine. If not, there should probably be another dialog for this.

Frédéric