Need help testing (acceptex)

Mike Kaplinskiy mike.kaplinskiy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 13:01:04 CDT 2009

Thanks, sorry about that; forgot to pull. Here's an updated version.
And the compile warning is harmless.

Also - small question: there is a for loop so that the test doesn't
run forever should it fail. What would be a good replacement for that?
(the way its set up is: select is 10ms*4000=40secs max)

Mike.