Transl: Getting rid of the conf directory (Part 1)

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Mon Jul 13 13:21:09 CDT 2009

Paul Vriens <paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com> writes:

> Something like the attached splits the loop. We now need to pass that
> array (string) to ver.pl.
>
> Or do you have some other idea's how this could/should be solved.

I don't think we want to add even more information to pass between
scripts, there is already too much of it IMO. We should probably try to
merge scripts instead.

Also I'm not sure about skipping of the kernel32 locale files; it seems
to me we could just as well use that as the reference list, and display
every known language and sublanguage. At least it would make the index
page much more impressive ;-)

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org