Wine Appdb is down

jnewman at codeweavers.com jnewman at codeweavers.com
Wed Jul 15 00:11:54 CDT 2009

The InnoDB storage engine of mysql became corrupted and crashed mysqld.
This corrupted the Bugzilla DB. I had to shut everything down and put
mysql into innodb recovery mode. I was able to export, drop, and reimport
the DB.

It seems to be running smooth again.

I will preserve the dump file I made in case any data was lost.

-Newman