Do we want to see untranslated modules on the translations page for "English (United States)"?

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 04:46:15 CDT 2009

Hi,

If a module does not have any translatable resources (for examples
dlls/atl) we don't show this module on the language pages.

We do however show it on the "English (United States)" one:

http://source.winehq.org/transl/lang.php?lang=009%3A01

Do we still want that, or can it be removed so that it matches the other
languages?

I'm asking as when you go to:

http://source.winehq.org/transl/resfile.php?lang=009%3A01&resfile=dlls%2Fatl

you'll see that the text is not correct (the first link will get you to
this same page).

So we either remove the modules that are not translatable from the
"English (United States)" page or we have to change that piece of text.

--
Cheers,

Paul.