wordpad: Change some string resource ids...

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Fri Jul 17 05:22:22 CDT 2009

Paul Vriens wrote:
> Michael Stefaniuc wrote:
>> to logically group the strings in separate STRINGTABLEs.
>> ---
>>  programs/wordpad/En.rc     |   26 +++++++-------------------
>>  programs/wordpad/wordpad.h |   28 ++++++++++++++--------------

> There won't be any issue for the translations (just checked with
> transl), but the .rc files will look totally different now.
Of course there won't ;) I have checked it myself with wrc
--verify-translation. The only difference is that the 2 errors for
English (NEUTRAL) are gone.

> I guess we need to tell the translators to make those same changes for
> consistency sake?
Technically it is not needed as the strings are grouped based on the ID
and not how they are grouped in the source with the STRINGTABLE
statements. I pondered doing it for consistency but didn't feel too
strong about it.

bye
	michael