[3/3] WineD3D: Update the scissor rect on a render target change

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Mon Jul 20 08:48:47 CDT 2009

Am Monday 20 July 2009 12:58:16 schrieb Henri Verbeet:
> The MarkStateDirty() call looks redundant to me. Also, does this do
> the right thing when we're recording a stateblock?
It's not redundant because the scissor rect needs updating on a RT switch
anyway - I think it wasn't visible in this diff, but there is a SetViewport
call above the SetScissorRect which explains the situation.

The stateblock recording is a good question. The SetScissorRect will update
the update stateblock, not the device's stateblock if a recording happens,
and SetRenderTarget is not recorded in a stateblock. I'll extend the test.