ws2/tests: Test AcceptEx with a deferred socket

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 01:26:00 CDT 2009

Mike Kaplinskiy wrote:
> Paul,
>
> I don't like NT4 anymore. We're breaking up.
>
> Does the attached patch fix the latest failures (not counting the
> build warnings)?
>
> Mike.
>
> On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 7:05 AM, Paul Vriens<paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Mike Kaplinskiy wrote:
>>> Paul (and anyone who can test on x86_64):
>>>
>>> Can you confirm that the new patch gives no failures?
>>>
>>> Mike.

>> Hi Mike,
>>
>> No failures on NT4 here with this one.
>>
>> --
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Paul.

Got a compile warning:

sock.c:2784: warning: passing argument 1 of 'CancelIo' makes pointer
from integer without a cast

Still one failure with this one but that's because you reversed the
return value checking of CancelIo.

So this does the trick for me (fixed warning and failure):

         bret = CancelIo((HANDLE)listener);
         ok(bret, "Failed to cancel failed test. Bailing...\n");
         if (!bret) return;

--
Cheers,

Paul.