Status of the Status pages?

Scott Ritchie scott at open-vote.org
Tue Jul 21 07:02:27 CDT 2009

Tomas - wrote:
> The status pages in general seems to have been at a standstill since
> around 2007. The exception is the "API Stats" page, but now this page
> hasn't been updated since May 22.
>
> Is there any plans/ideas on what to do with the status pages?

My overall goal for them is to replace them with dynamically generated
statistics based.  Some possible things to use:
 - Bugzilla stats, especially a chart of open 1.2 bugs and total New bugs
 - Winetest coverage (based on gcov)
 - Winetest results
 - Austin's test suite results (especially if we get a good number of
tests for apps that aren't yet working)
 - AppDB stats

I'll work on some of this after I go through the rest of the WineHQ.org
pages (eg the About page), which also need cleanup.

Thanks,
Scott Ritchie