Request for Review: Cursor & Icon patches

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 07:06:02 CDT 2009

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 8:04 AM, lats<jeff_lats at hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 25/07/09 12:46, Daniel Santos wrote:
>

>> I finished the actual code about 3 weeks ago,
>>>
>>> but it's been a lot of work for me to split it out into
>>> smaller pieces, especially being new to git.
>
> The intention is that is that you build and test smaller chunks, hence the
> term "commit often".  It certainly makes it easier later on.

Sure in general you should submit small chunks but in this case it is
a very invasive change and I think Alexandre wants to see the overal
work before he lets in small chunks (e.g. changes in winex11,
wineserver and other parts are needed). Unfortunately I don't know
anything about the cursor code, so can't comment on it. I think Henri,
Alexandre and perhaps some other can comment on it.

Roderick