Cleaning up the winehq.org website

Scott Ritchie scott at open-vote.org
Tue Jul 28 00:31:53 CDT 2009

David Gerard wrote:
> Rosanne DiMesio wrote:
>
>> You should also take a look at the "Debunking Wine Myths" page, particularly Myth 6. Touting Office XP as an example of a "fairly new" application that works in Wine does not inspire confidence.
>

> Sounds like that should be moved to the wiki. Documents probably
> belong on the wiki, in general.

I agree of course.  It's already on the wiki, but we don't yet link to
it from the main page.

I'm going to put all the articles the About page points to on the wiki,
and then set the About page to point to them.

This includes writing a new one I think we need, about project organization.

Thanks,
Scott Ritchie