The present state of Direct3D in WINE

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Wed Jun 3 00:42:27 CDT 2009

On Wed, 3 Jun 2009, MD.IMAM HOSSAIN wrote:
[...]
> >From my experiment with recent version of WINE 1.1.22 :
>
> 3DMark 2001 has vertex shader problem (Under Game Lobby and Vertex Shader
> test).
> Hitman 2 Silent Assassin (No Human Body could be seen).
> Hitman 3 Contracts (No Human Body could be seen).
> Prince of Persia Sand of Time (Nothing could be seen).
> Prince of Persia Warrior Within (Nothing could be seen).

In the past I have noticed differences like this (missing bodies)
between my Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card. So it would
help if you could specify which graphics card you have, and which
version of the drivers you have (along with whether this is the
open-source or proprietary drivers).

The nice thing about meditation is that it makes doing nothing quite respectable
                                  -- Paul Dean