Tests passing on one more platform!

Nicolas Le Cam niko.lecam at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 03:34:21 CDT 2009

2009/6/3 Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com>:
> I just had a look at http://test.winehq.org
> and it seems that as of a couple days ago, a
> Win2000 machine has started passing all the
> tests!  That's three OSs now: Win2000, Win2003, and WinXP.
> (Not all systems with those OSs pass the tests,
> but still, having even one box per OS pass them is a nice
> milestone.)
>
> Congratulations and thanks to all the people
> (notably Paul Vriens and of course Alexandre) who have
> been cleaning up the tests!
> - Dan

One of them is my test machine ;) It should also pass the latest
winetest (will run it this evening).

I was able to go down to one test failure on it since some weeks
already but didn't found a way to fix the rpcrt4 test that was
crashing on every 2k machines, Rob said [1] on wine-devel that this
test needs to be replaced by a widl generated one. rpcrt4 was already
an unknown part of Windows for me, with widl added it was way over my
head. Alexandre saved my day by disabling it :)

Now back to fix tests on root drive directory and network drive.

[1] http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2009-April/074843.html

--
Nicolas Le Cam