cd-roms that need unhide

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Sun Jun 7 00:10:09 CDT 2009

> What say?  Would this help users more than it would hurt?

Dan, can you just quick check the file system type?  If it's
UDF, then it's a known issue.  I basically need to do my patch
again, but for the UDF file system.

My original work was just for ISO9660; I failed to realize
that DVDs had their own format :-(.

This is on my todo list, but it hasn't moved for 10 or 12
months.  It'd be a relatively straightforward job if someone
else wanted to do it.  (The hard part isn't writing the
patch; the hard part is getting it committed).

Cheers,

Jeremy