Wine translation statistics sources

Mikołaj Zalewski mikolaj at zalewski.pl
Sun Jun 7 05:59:35 CDT 2009

>If you send me the necessary information I can probably take care of it.

  I've uploaded the lastest version to
http://www.mikolaj.zalewski.pl/dl/wine-transl.tgz . There is a README
there, but basically one needs to start with copying
scripts/config-example to scripts/config and setting the paths. There
should be a path to a Wine tree, a path to a temporary work directory
and a path to the directory with the final data (all of these must be
writeable by the scripts). With this set, one should do 'cd scripts &&
./Master.sh'. This should create langs/ and dumps/ directories, first in
the work directory and then move them to the final data directory (it's
good for the temporary and final directory to be on the same filesystem
for the move to appear to be atomic). It will also synchronize the conf
directory in scripts/ with the one in the permanent data directory.
  With these files persent, the php/config.php should be edited to point
to the final data directory. With this set, the PHP should show the
translation state.
  I'm showing separate statistics for 1.1.x and 1.0.x by having the same
code in two different places. The config.php contains some options that
allow to use the same codebase for this (with changes only in config).

Mikołaj