Test box tagged [dr-asus]

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Sun Jun 7 09:14:37 CDT 2009

On Sat, 6 Jun 2009, Nikolay Sivov wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Does anyone no whose box is it (dr-asus)? It has some (actually always 10)
> test failures for ListView and
> I think it's possible to find a cause. Same failures on 2k and XP actually.
>
> I'd like to contact owner for testing some patches.

Winetest should have an email field (optional) to make contacting the
tester easier. That and also a description field (bug 13027) so one can
give a proper description of the setup the tests are running on (e.g.
locale, running in vmware or not, etc).

           If it stinks, it's chemistry. If it moves, it's biology.
                  If it does not work, It's computer science.