Add stable Wine versions back to the AppDB

Ken Sharp kennybobs at o2.co.uk
Wed Jun 10 07:06:27 CDT 2009

I doubt I could do that.  As I said, what I know about PHP I could teach
George Bush.

I don't really have the time to figure it out right now.  I'll happily
look at it later, but it could be months from now!

Unless someone else wants to? :)

A quick-fix would do for now, but as you say, there's a better way.

Ken.

Alexander Nicolaysen Sørnes wrote:
> Thanks for working on this issue!
>
> We should probably add a mechanism that would require less maintainance, by
> declaring a set of stable branches that should be included in the version
> list, such as 1.0 and 1.2.
>
> Do you think you could do that?

> Alexander N. Sørnes

<snip>