Default Bugzilla search does not show resolved bugs

Juan Lang juan.lang at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 10:29:01 CDT 2009

Hi Ken,

> "The default search (the search box at the top of this page) does not
> include closed bugs (rightly so), but it also does not include resolved bugs.
> This leads to duplicates that could be avoided."

Avoiding duplicates is a good idea, but I'm not sure this will help.
The usual scenario is that a bug is first marked RESOLVED FIXED, then
CLOSED.  So changing the query would only find those bugs that haven't
yet been marked as CLOSED.  This might be helpful for the bug triagers
to remind them to close them, but won't be likely to reduce
duplicates.
--Juan