Posting deletions on AppDB

Ken Sharp kennybobs at o2.co.uk
Sat Jun 13 12:04:54 CDT 2009

Exactly, the AppDB does not include child posts that have been deleted.

The first deletion was my error, the second deletion was no error.

I have removed literally thousands of old comments.

There seems to be three of us working through what is literally tens of
thousands of comments, there are bound to be mistakes.

Feel free to help, rather than complain.