[1/4] [wined3d] move creation of NP2 fixup uniforms into separate loop

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Tue Jun 16 05:55:43 CDT 2009

Am Dienstag, 16. Juni 2009 12:38:23 schrieb Tobias Jakobi:
> Erm, I think I have to make myself even more clear here. Moving the code
> inside a seperate loop is actually REDUCING the amount of branching.
Yes - I've expressed myself badly, so you both understood it the wrong way.
What I wanted to say was, if it keeps the code cleaner *not* to split the
loops, its ok here. I am pretty sure those additional branches in this code
cannot be measured by any benchmark.

That said, IMHO this issue is pretty academic, and I'm fine with both ways.
I'll leave this particular question up to you guys.