[6/6] WineD3D: Emulate clipplanes in ARB if the NV extensions are not available

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Wed Jun 17 13:51:07 CDT 2009

Am Wednesday 17 June 2009 20:24:26 schrieb Henri Verbeet:
> 2009/6/17 Stefan Dösinger <stefan at codeweavers.com>:
> > +        //ERR("Using texcoord %u for clip\n", ps->clipplane_emulation);
>
> C99 features generally aren't allowed inside Wine code.
Ooops. Didn't intend to keep the commented out debug line.

> > +    if(!device->vs_clipping)
> > +    {
> > +    }
>
> This is specific to ARB as well.
The intention was to use it to deal with broken gl_ClipVertex support on Apple
drivers - ie, to add the same texcoord based clipping to GLSL as a fallback
if gl_ClipVertex does not work. Now you already said you considered this
something Apple should fix - my point is just that the clipplane search code
is not useless for GLSL