Looking for a fast way to clean up AppDB comments

Florian Köberle florian at fkoeberle.de
Fri Jun 19 04:25:51 CDT 2009

Hi,

I now became one of the application maintainers of Warcraft 3 The Frozen
Throne and got asked to cleanup the comments. I started to do so, but
there are just to much comments. I stopped deleting with 459 comments
remaining.
See: (http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=3126)

Is there a way to delete multiple comments at once?

E.g. it would be cool if I could just check the comments to delete and
hit then a button "delete selected comments" which opens the dialogue
for the delete reason.
Or some button "Delete all comments older then one year" would be quite
useful.

Best regards,
Florian Köberle