Test patch

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 21:01:52 CDT 2009

On Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 9:37 PM, Joshua Reisenauer<kd7tck at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am sending this test patch to see if I used the correct formatting.  I
> would like feedback on what the wine dev community likes and doesn't like in
> patches.  For example do you prefer .txt or .patch?

.txt please, much easier to read in browser.

Please avoid tabs. Many of the changes you made aren't needed, aren't
appropriate. E.g., 'etc.' is right, 'etc...' is not (unless that's a
British thing I don't know about). Some of the places you capitalized
aren't needed. The 'patch file' listed in the README should be
deleted, since it's no longer provided.

--
-Austin