Is there any way to debug driver?

Guan, Xiao-Feng Xiao-Feng.Guan at amd.com
Mon Jun 22 01:52:04 CDT 2009

The gdb way always turns into some SIGTRAP signal from preloader and
finally terminates the loading process. It seems that the WINE binary
loader would not co-work with gdb.

We will try another way -- the WINE visual tests, to see if it is enough
for work.

Thanks very much.

Guan Xiaofeng
AMD Shanghai SW OpenGL Team