Removing active maintainers

Ken Sharp kennybobs at o2.co.uk
Thu Jun 25 20:13:46 CDT 2009

Tom Wickline wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 8:51 PM, Vitaliy Margolen
> <wine-devel at kievinfo.com <mailto:wine-devel at kievinfo.com>> wrote:
>

>     I'm still asking to remove Ken Sharp from AppDB admins. This behavior is
>     totally unacceptable. Removing user comments just because Ken
>     doesn't like
>     them is not a valid reason.
>

> +1

I'm asking to remove Vitaliy from all maintainership.  He spends most of
his time arguing on Bugzilla and can't be bothered to maintain the few
apps he's supposed to be maintaining.

1. Maintainers are removed every day for being idle.
2. This is automatic when the script works and Vitaliy WOULD HAVE BEEN
REMOVED AUTOMATICALLY LONG BEFORE NOW, and therefore would be
complaining about someone else.
3. Between the few admins on the AppDB, comments are removed whenever
there is chance too.
4. This is what a well-maintained app looks like:
http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=3754
Notice the lack of nonsense and useful information being moved into notes.

Tom Wickline <twickline at gmail.com>
Of course this guy agrees, he's been removed for being idle!