Removing active maintainers

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Thu Jun 25 20:15:02 CDT 2009

Ken Sharp wrote:

> Vitaliy Margolen wrote:
>> Ken Sharp wrote:
>>> There were 300 comments, all removed.
>> Say what? I got only 9 messages of removed comments.
>
> That's because you still don't understand how the emails are sent.  We
> went through this last time you had a rant and nobody took any notice
> because you're known for it.
For the last time I'm asking to provide reasons for removing comments. If
you can't come up with that list and you can not be bothered to write them
down, then you do not have any rights to enforce something that's known to
everyone involved.

> Between all the apps you maintain, and there aren't enough to justify
> it, there are over 500 useless comments.  As a user, how is that helpful?

And who are you to rate all comments as being useful/useless? AppDB is not
in China or Iran. It doesn't need censoring. Being admin or maintainer
doesn't mean you can censor people.

Vitaliy.