A new kid

Ricardo Filipe ricardojdfilipe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 11:41:20 CDT 2009

2009/6/29 MD.IMAM HOSSAIN <imamdxl8805 at gmail.com>

> Dear WINE Developers,
>
> A short biography of me:
>
> A University Student of Electrical & Electronics Engineering Department.
> Live in Bangladesh in the city of Chittagong. I am a moderate Linux User,  A
> moderate C programmer and have little knowledge about C++ programming.
>
> I wish to contribute to the WINE Project.
> What I could do for it.
>
> Please, give me a path.
>
> Best regard,
> MD. IMAM HOSSAIN

Hello Imam :)
welcome to Wine, you can certainly help. i'd recommend seeing this page for
some guidance: http://www.winehq.org/site/contributing

also, what i think is easier to get started in wine is doing translations to
your own language, it helps you see the structure of the project while doing
something very useful to your community in wine.
if you want to dive deeper then choose an application you like and start
debugging, see what problems it has and try to solve them.

best regards.