[4/7] [wined3d] add NP2 fixup code to shader_hw_sample (ARB) (resend)

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Tue Jun 30 08:45:29 CDT 2009

Am Monday 29 June 2009 21:42:20 schrieb Tobias Jakobi:

> +                    if (flags) FIXME("Only ordinary sampling from NP2
textures is supported.\n");
Why does projected sampling not work? Is this a limit of Tex_rect or the NP2
fixup code? TXB certainly does not work because tex_rect doesn't support
mipmapping

Its fine with me if projected texturing is just not implemented in this
patchset currently, I'm just curious. If it is not a GL limit it should just
work with the code you wrote, unless I am missing something.