dlls/userenv: fixed stubs GetUserProfileDirectoryW/A (4)

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Thu Mar 5 09:39:48 CST 2009

On Thu, 5 Mar 2009, Jeremy White wrote:

> > Much less important but still: please remove trailing whitespaces.
> > 'git apply' should not produce any warnings.
>
> I've discovered that if you use git-add to fully stage your commit, you
> can then run:
>   git-diff-index --check HEAD
> immediately prior to committing; that will catch such warnings while
> it's easy to fix them.

What I do is:

  chmod a+x .git/hooks/pre-commit

in my repository's top-level directory. With this, git-commit issues an
error if my code has bad whitespaces (trailing or tab/space mixups), and
I get back to the prompt. So then I get to fix my code, or I add the
'-n' option to tell git-commit to not bother me.

In theory, theory and practice are the same, but in practice they're different.