Test network under wine

Oliver aka v1k1ng0 ofabelo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 04:09:56 CST 2009

Hello,
firstly, I'm sorry for posting in the 3 lists ... I don't know if it is a
bug or if some developer can help me.
I comment my problem, I've used a game named FML (football manager live)
with wine previously, it worked (months ago), I don't remember the version
of FML client and wine version :-( I would want play to FML again, I've
downloaded the new version of fml client and I've installed the last version
of wine (1.1.16), but it doesn't work. The first thing that does the fml
client is connect to a server for updating it, and it doesn't work.
I've tried test my network under wine (I use debian linux, unstable version,
I've in my sources.list "deb http://www.lamaresh.net/apt sid main"),
installing a program named "The Dude" (
http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Dude_Linux_Installation). It works, it opens,
but it can't connect with localhost to a port, I think that wine doesn't
work with my network config.
I'm using wifi, I've an access point that provides dhcp. My linux box works
with the network config perfectly. I've read the wine faq, and it says that
I may look my hosts file, and it is correct. I have 127.0.0.1 for loopback,
and my wifi interface IP with my FQDN and my hostname.
Thanks beforehand and I'm sorry for my english, I'm spanish ;-) Thanks!

Cheers...