Wow, 2003 is almost all green... only rpcrt4:server failing

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 17:33:26 CDT 2009

On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 9:39 AM, Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> wrote:
> The wine test suite is making great progress towards
> passing on all platforms.
>
> http://test.winehq.org/data/tests/rpcrt4:server.html
> seems to be the sore thumb at the moment; it passes
> on XP and Wine, but fails everywhere else.
> I think this is the test that fails on the most platforms.
> - Dan

Also fails on OpenSolaris:
server.c:1302: Test failed: RpcServerUseProtseqEp(ncacn_ip_tcp) failed
with status 1703
server.c:1311: Using RpcServerRegisterIfEx
server.c:1327: Tests skipped: tcp_basic tests skipped due to earlier failure
server: 89 tests executed (0 marked as todo, 0 failures), 0 skipped.
server.c:1346: Test marked todo: RpcMgmtWaitServerListening failed
with status 1715
server: 37 tests executed (1 marked as todo, 1 failure), 1 skipped.

--
-Austin