Taking a break from Wine

Ben Klein shacklein at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 18:50:49 CDT 2009

2009/3/12 Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com>:
> Every now and then, my wrists force me to take
> a break from Wine development.  This time it's
> also a matter of focus; I would like to spend more
> time with my family while also focussing more
> on my day job.  One of the three had to go,
> for a while at least.

Even though you've done some great work for the Wine project, you're
still a volunteer and you can only give the time that's available. I
hope you have a great time with your family and that work isn't too
stressful on you :P

What is involved in the maintenance of winetricks? I might be
available to do that :)