riched20: add tests for EM_FORMATRANGE

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 14:01:02 CDT 2009

Lei Zhang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In my last attempt, I submitted Troy Rollo's EM_FORMATRANGE
> implementation and with my test cases. I'm not sure what was wrong
> with the implementation, but the test cases should be ok.

Hi Lei,

Pretty old patch. (June 2007)

I just moved some of my VMware 'boxes' to my new laptop (laptop resolution
1024x800) and I suddenly had some failures. The resolution that VMware can use
(with all those borders and the sidebar) is 1044x574. Running the tests
fullscreen makes them pass again.

You can replicate this by playing with the screen resolution. The smaller the
resolution the more test failures.

Any idea where I need to look?

--
Cheers,