Disabling File attachments on Wiki

John Klehm xixsimplicityxix at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 01:02:39 CDT 2009

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 12:36 AM, Vitaliy Margolen
<wine-devel at kievinfo.com> wrote:
> Ok, then please can we disable attachments? And if not why? If we have to
> have attachments then is it possible to let admins only to upload them?

http://moinmo.in/HelpOnConfiguration/FileAttachments

---snip----
The AttachFile action enables a page to have multiple attached files.
Since file uploads could be abused for DoS (Denial of Service)
attacks, AttachFile is an action that may be disabled by the wiki
administrator (by adding actions_excluded = ['AttachFile'] to
wikiconfig).
---snip----

So it seems it's possible to disable it.

Cheers,
--John Klehm