[AppDB] Entry for Everquest 2

Ricardo Filipe ricardojdfilipe at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 10:58:00 CDT 2009

as i said before, it was an uninformed decision, and yes, not enough time
was left for feedback from the maintainers.
we thought that appdb WOULD save all the data when moving, not only tests.
it serves as example for us for the future, unfortunatly with problems to
the EQ2 users. as i said before, sorry for that. at least it serves to not
repeat the mistake, we hope you understand.

a super maintainer would not be able to move the data to the new
application, only appdb admins have that power.

votes cannot be restored automatically, people will have to vote on the new
page.
bug links are manually recoverable, searching bugzilla and linking should be
easy, i can do that if you feel you don't have time to.