[urlmon/tests] Skip some tests on Vista and higher

Jacek Caban jacek at codeweavers.com
Wed Mar 18 13:07:44 CDT 2009

Hi Paul,

Paul Vriens wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The Gopher protocol has been removed from Vista (and later versions).
     hres = CoGetClassObject(&CLSID_GopherProtocol, CLSCTX_INPROC_SERVER, NULL, &IID_IUnknown, (void**)&unk);
+    if (hres == REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG) {
+        win_skip("Gopher protocol has been removed as of Vista\n");
+        return;
+    }

As it was removed in newer Windows, I don't think it qualifies as
missing functionality and we may consider removing it from Wine as well.
I'd suggest to change existing ok() to accept REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG and
not call win_skip (perhaps trace or nothing).

Thanks,
    Jacek