[RFC] Port of Stefan Dösinger's ARB_vertex_program fixed-function vertex pipeline replacement to 1.1.18

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Sun Mar 29 06:12:56 CDT 2009

Am Sonntag, 29. März 2009 06:39:38 schrieb Paul TBBle Hampson:
> As before, the code is entirely Stefans, but bugs may certainly have
> been introduced by me. Since it now passes the unit tests, it might be
> reasonable to actually consider this for mainline, with a registry key
> or env var to force a specific choice of fixed-function vertex pipeline.
Its probably a reasonable goal to get this in, but disabled by default until
the performance problems are resolved(I guess that lighting is the main
bottleneck). That will make it easier for others to implement vertex blending
in a proper fashion.

That said, I don't really remember the state of the code, and if it is clean
enough to be committed.