mciqtz32: Implement driver messages

Detlef Riekenberg wine.dev at web.de
Mon Mar 30 10:26:39 CDT 2009

On So, 2009-03-29 at 18:12 +0200, Christian Costa wrote:
> That said, I don't understand then why we don't just convert wine's
> code (in
> several steps off course) and avoid troubles particularity switch from
> one
> style to another depending on the dll we are working on.

Changing only the indention is not desired, as the history is falsified
(Original Author and date/time of the the last code-change).
Expect patches with unrelated indention changes to be rejected.

> I recently implemented d3dxof using a 2 spaces indentation style.
> I don't know either how this code could have gone into git. :-|

Parts of the old code use 4 SPACE, other parts use 2 SPACE, but the
Styple was not enforced tha hard in the old days.

> So next time I will convert d3dxof to 4 spaces and see what happens
> the patch. ;-)

I suggest to ask Julliard before you start with that.
He might exceptional accept that style changes only Patch,
as you did the major part of the code in that dll.

--

By by ... Detlef