No subject

Tue Mar 17 14:04:44 CDT 2009

and no one even considered if my ideas had any actual merit at=20
all before slamming them completely. Also, because of this, the
conversation was needlessly prolonged, to the obvious annoyance=20
of all.

This also applied to perfectly valid comments i
made in the AppDB. I haven't experienced such behaviour=20
in an open source project for years. And I have, believe it
or not, both participated in and, yes, managed a few.

I would say that no matter how annoying I may have been to this
thread, this is extremely counterproductive.
In communities like this, where most people are involved for=20
other reasons than money, it is even more important to treat=20
others with respect.

I pride myself with always trying to keep a professional=20
attitude in my communications.
Not only with customers or management, but also my peers.
I would like some of the participants of this thread to consider=20
the damage they do to the wine project when they don't.
Creating technology isn't all about technology.

//Nicklas