Dib Engine: some update

Luke Benstead kazade at gmail.com
Fri May 1 06:50:47 CDT 2009

2009/5/1 Scott Ritchie <scott at open-vote.org>:
> Massimo Del Fedele wrote:
>>
>> I put on bug's 421 page an update of my dib engine.
>> It implements AlphaBlend, StretchBlt and has many color fixes.
>> If you want to try it, just follow instructions on above page.
>>
>> Ciao
>>
>> Max
>>

> Keep at it, it's very exciting :)
>
> Thanks,
> Scott Ritchie

Yeah, nice work Max! You are doing an amazing job, I just wish that we
knew how to get it into vanilla Wine! My bro really needs this to move
his (and several work) machines to Ubuntu, but unfortunately I'm 100
miles away and he wouldn't have a clue how to compile and patch Wine.
I might have a stab at packaging a custom version :)

Luke.