Severity levels

Nicklas Börjesson Nicklas.Borjesson at ws.se
Sat May 2 14:52:56 CDT 2009

>The problem is, however, that many of those problems only break an
>application or two. What is a blocker for Photoshop isn't a blocker
>for World of Warcraft or Microsoft Office, for example.

You mean because Photoshop often use the more obscure parts of the APIs?
Otherwise bugs in GUI shouldn't be less contagious than other kinds.
Unless one regards UE issues as less severe, that is... :-)
Anyway, I fail to see how this connects to the severity level discussion?

>Please bottom post on wine mailing lists.

Yep. But I was top posted earlier so I got confused.
Also I am in a crappy exchange web mail client..
I hope you managed to read this post better.

//Nicklas