Severity levels

Nicklas Börjesson Nicklas.Borjesson at ws.se
Sun May 3 15:31:23 CDT 2009

>No it isn't.  It's an indication on how many people think they're more
>important than anyone else filing a bug.

I think that you are wrong. Granted, some people do, they are called morons.
But most people aren't morons. They are people, and to them, the issue really
is critical. At least they think that. Give people the benefit of the doubt here.

>It doesn't matter what the users think, we've been over this, it would
>be up to MS coders.
>They would put a high priority on it because Adobe it a major player,
>and I'm sure MS makes a lot of money out of them one way or another.
>This is a FOSS project and has no bearing on severity levels.

So Photoshop has not been the least prioritized?
I don't think you paint the entire picture.

>If a set of devs decide to work on getting a particular app working
>that's up to them, and we've already been over this too.

Obviously. I can't remember opposing that?

>Bares no relevance whatsoever to severity levels in Bugzilla.
Nothing does, does it?

//Nicklas