New icons for 1.1.21

Scott Ritchie scott at open-vote.org
Sun May 10 14:16:22 CDT 2009

IneedAname wrote:
> On Fri, 08 May 2009 19:41:31 -0700
> Scott Ritchie <scott at open-vote.org> wrote:
>
>> Anyway, please feel free to give way too much feedback :)
>
> I like then but not the one with the folder on. The gray colour just does not work for me.

I agree.  The folder icon should match the system theme - ultimately my
goal is to move "Browse C:\ Drive" (which this icon is used for) to a
place in the Gnome Places Menu.  That means the icon (or its KDE
equivalent) will need to match the system theme - in my case that would
mean a yellow folder with a Wine emblem.

Thanks,
Scott Ritchie