DIB Engine - first set of fixings agains wine test suite
Massimo Del Fedele
max at veneto.com
Thu May 14 04:01:17 CDT 2009
Giuseppe Bilotta ha scritto:
> On Thursday 14 May 2009 02:02, Massimo Del Fedele wrote:
>> I started fixing failures against test suite.
>> Most of bitmap ones are fixed, remaining are due
>> to still stubbed funcs.
>> Now the problem is that it fixed also most todo_wines on bitmap suite....
>> As usual, on bug 421 page for who wants to test it.
> I noticed that you patches are not created with git format-patch (and
> thus cannot be applied with git am). Which tool are you using to
> maintain them? Maybe you could set up a public git repository with
> your patches applied on top of official Wine.
I use stacked git to maintaint my patches.
Instructions are on bug 421 page, but I'll repeat them here :
1) Install stacked git if you don't already have it :
sudo apt-get install stgit (or whathever your distro needs)
2) switch to a new branch (stgit operates on branches, not on origin)
git checkout -b dibeng-max
3) init stacked git branch (needed only first time)
4) import the patchset
stg import -s /path/to/patchset/series
5) if you want to get rid of stgit data, just commit the patchset
that's not needed if you want to continue using stgit to push/pop/rebase the patchset
stg commit (this one will leave you with a standard git tree again)
6) run autoconf -- that's needed because 'configure' file is NOT included in my
patchset, as it changes too much from git releases and it is usually quite big patch
7) build as usual
./configure && make depend && make
8) enable the engine before running apps
fiddle with registry, as explained on bug 421 page if you want it permanent
More information about the wine-devel