DIB Engine - Mostly fixed against test suite

Scott Ritchie scott at open-vote.org
Sun May 17 17:08:28 CDT 2009

Massimo Del Fedele wrote:
> There are still some missing/buggy features rarely used that aren't
> spotted by testsuite;
> by now I've no time to fix them, anyways no one felt into them up to now
> :-)

Hey Max,

It sounds like you're in a better position than most to write a
conformance test for these missing/buggy features, since you're aware of
them.  That might help everyone, and also make your DIB engine more
attractive since it'll be passing even more tests that current Wine may
not be.

Keep up the good work :)

Thanks,
Scott Ritchie