News on Wine 1.1.21/MacOSX/XQuartz 2.3.3

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun May 17 18:43:20 CDT 2009

Austin English wrote:
> On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 6:49 AM, Steven Edwards
> <sedwards at bordeauxgroup.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 11:23 PM, James McKenzie
>> <jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net> wrote:
>>
>>> BTW, the version of Wine for Mac that I used for testing was built using
>>> Mike Kronenberg's Build Environment 1.1.5.
>>>
>> I tested this last night myself and am running winetest now. I still
>> get a few d3d texture failures but that could be because my mini's a
>> POS with the Intel GMA card. I'm interested in seeing other results so
>> if you get a chance could you (or anyone else lurking with OS X) do a
>> winetest run?
>>

> Ideally, against a more recent wine version.
>
> Shameless plug:
> I've got a script to do it, but no one that I know of is testing it on
> OS X. If someone could test it, I'll add any needed fixes:
> http://winezeug.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/build_script/daily.sh

Austin:

Contact Mike Kronenberg or Zach Drayer and see what they currently
have.  I know that Mike's builds add all of the necessary libraries to
the Application Object.  That keeps the system clean and allows for
'Drag and Drop' installation/removal of Wine for MacOSX.  Your script
seems to be clean as well, but has no MacOSX functionality added to it.
Would be nice if it were there.

James McKenzie